Monday 16 February 2015

Someday...


Hey readers,

Have you ever felt the air turn mystical after the strike of midnight ? My favorite time of the day starts from 3 am to 5:30 am. It is so silent outside with cool breeze flowing. I always have butterflies in my stomach during that time and it's like I can taste the magic or something near to it in the atmosphere. I feel like anything is possible. I believe in soul mates even if sounds girly, I do. Not love at first sight kind of, but where one can trust and be honest to the other person fully and even after being flawed they accept them for who they are and still fall in love irrevocably. I'm a downright romantic person and will fall hard for someone someday.
"Someday" is such a hopeful word but with a dark side that mostly people ignore with their optimistic conscience. The movie Knight and Day puts it correctly - Someday. That's a dangerous word. It's really a code for never.

Love is not hard actually but we put up walls after wall guarding against heartbreak. Tearing those walls cause so much friction that the journey seems tough. Everyone walks upto the edge of the mountain but to tip the balance and free-fall for someone takes a huge leap of faith. The effort of someone to know us so deeply even after so much restrain from our side is the exact same thing that makes our balance tip. It's not just with love but also with friendship. In fact the benefit of free-falling in friendship is that you will be falling together hand in hand and they will be there to cushion your fall and punch someone right in their faces in case they turn out to be bad choices !

So on occasion of Valentine's season, tear down the fortress of inhibitions and take a leap of faith readers but make sure your friends are close- just in case ! ;) 
Until next time..
Have a quirky wicked day, readers !


2 comments:

  1. This is my personal fav. I have read dis several times... Keep writing.. Mmmuuaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my personal fav. I have read dis several times... Keep writing.. Mmmuuaah

    ReplyDelete