Wednesday 13 May 2015

First Rain of the season..




Hey readers,

First rain of the season brings in a whole load of fresh emotions.  The cool breeze with fragrance of the thirst quenched earth plays with a loose curl of my ponytail, making it dance in its rhythm and leaves as silently as it entered my room. Peacock and other birds are rejoicing and singing in the droplets gifted by the sky releasing them from the scorching grip of summer. I stand by my window taking in the view calming me entirely despite the entire chaos created in my house due to renovation. This spot has been my solace for years.  My house becomes my home due to my family, but this spot by my window is my respite after a long day. No other place has such effect on me. Everyone has such place where their mind longs to be in the days filled with anxiety and stress.  Some find it in the house, some at a tea stall with friends, some at an open terrace with a great view (That's my second favorite place).

After it stops raining, craving for some hot dalwadas or bhajiya to accompany the masala tea drives people out of their house.  Even long romantic drive or reminiscing the memories with friends and having gala time are few very alluring ideas that rush to our mind.

So hop out friends ! Give in to your monsoon instincts because I sure as hell am giving in to them as I take the first bite of my sizzling hot bhajiya..

Until next time...



Have a quirky wicked day, readers

No comments:

Post a Comment