Saturday 19 October 2013

speaking my mind-1

Ok so...Where should I start??
There are just so many things I could write...There are like thousands of thoughts going on in my mind right now...At a lightning speed...is that even normal..?
OK so...To whosoever is reading this, let’s call u reader (not so creative I know),
I have no idea about blogging...Never actually read one...
But life has become tedious and is going round n round in vicious circle...I’m dead bored of my life n hence blogging..
It took me 10 minutes to get a hang of this blogging stuff... I think I created a blog but apparently it was nowhere to be seen in my account (call it magic eh?)...Somehow here I’m writing this thing! Kudos to me hehehe...
I saw this movie once...no idea about the title...Movie was an English one where a girl...More like a woman (same like me) is bored of her life and is an aspiring writer who can cook food that blows people's mind (unlike me!)- In a good way...And then she is introduced to this world of blogging! i don't remember how exactly but she starts a self challenge of cooking a no. of recipes of a famous chef  in a year i.e. 365 days and blogs about it before and after the challenge ! The entire movie is showed in 2 era...One in old where that famous chef's life is shown before she becomes famous...in short her passion for food n its flavor and the second is the modern self of the actress who is trying to imitate the recipes of that famous chef!
Yea so I googled the name of the movie...Julie and Julia (2009)... It’s a very interesting movie...I love the way it’s directed and how life of Julie and Julia is shown parallel from one recipe to another...
i have utterly no idea why I wrote about this movie right now.. i guess it was linked with blogging so my mind just went with it ! Weird ways my mind works... Anyways I have no more to share for now...As I’m sleepy and its past 12.30am...Literally human minds are weird...I have so much to say but the moment I start blogging I write about a movie  !!!So I’m ending my first blog with a line read in a book which I always wanted to use :)


Have a wicked day reader! ;)

1 comment: