Monday 10 November 2014

Something old, something borrowed

Hey readers,

 So like I said in my previous post, we have a huge wedding coming up in our family. My big sis is getting married!!! So this post is just for you my sweetheart sister!!!! That's me and my cousins with our grandparents.






So what can I tell you about my elder sister! I have spent almost all of my childhood summers with her and my other cousins (5 pandavs hehe ). We couldn't wait for vacations or festivals or any other occasion to meet and have fun and have our endless talks. I mean even today we can talk for hours and still feel like we had less time to spend.

Walking down the memory lane I can remember playing badminton in the evening at our grandparent's, watching cartoons like Popeye or Tom n Jerry, going for morning walks with our Nana and Nani, teaching new dance moves ( I even have an embarrassing photo of mine..which I'm never posting online, in case you are wondering), making cake for the first time with Britannia biscuits (melting Cadbury's dairy milk and decorating it with Cadbury's gems), giving a rundown of things that happened in school, birthdays, watching Harry Potter series, navratri nights, sleepovers and there are so many more that I can list here but then this post will be awfully long. What I want to say is that she has been in almost all of my important event and all 5 of us have always looked out for each other (even though sometimes we do fight and go for each other’s throat), and if you are reading this Big sis then on behalf of the 4 of us- We want you to know we love you and will miss you like crazy and we couldn't have been more happy for you.

So readers if you have such mindblowingly fabulous brother/sister/cousins as I do, spend as much as time you can with them, make wonderful memories and cherish each other. Because no matter how much time you spend with your family, it's always priceless.

So until next time, love more, have fun more, live more...But more importantly...

Have a wicked day, readers ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment