Thursday 24 October 2013

A moment to smile :)

Hi readers,
 We city people live a scheduled life. Wake up, get the chores done, get ready for the work, get stuck in traffic during peak office hours, reach workplace and start doing your thing, leave the office , again stuck in traffic, come home, watch television while having dinner and then go to sleep ! Sounds tedious? Trust me it is!! But we live such a life almost every day. While doing all these, many people forget to smile in a day. Try counting number of smiles and frowns on people while going to workplace or home. Frowns will definitely be the winner. I'm writing all this because a cute incident happened with me today! It turned my frown-face upside down in a moment and I was smiling till I reached my room and started writing this. In fact I'm still wearing one.
As usual I was stuck in the traffic and waiting for my line to open up so I can finally reach home from my insanely hectic day. In front of me was a car with family of three- a mom, dad and a kid. The kid was seated on the backseat and watching me intently. Without thinking I stuck my tongue at him and he laughed. And from there on we had an ultimate competition of making funny faces. Engrossed in our fun, I almost didn't notice that people around me were laughing too and having fun including the kid's mom. When the line opened up, the kid gave me a big toothy smile and waved me goodbye and our playful conversation ended leaving me more energized, happy and most importantly at peace. On my entire way home, I was wearing that smile.
So all I'm saying is don’t give up any moment to smile. A genuine smile makes you beautiful inside out. So tomorrow try giving a smile to your ever-frowning boss, colleague or your busy friends, they will definitely be stunned. Until then...


Have a wicked day, readers!

1 comment:

  1. You haven't changed a bit girl hahha.. Making faces to kids and they enjoy it too.. God bless you for all those smiles!! ☺️

    ReplyDelete